How can I tell how many licenses of Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus I have used? What if I am no longer using one of those licenses?
To manage your subscriptions:
- Log in to your Office 365 account.
- Choose Settings from the top-right menu.
- Choose Office 365 Settings.
- Choose Software from the left side of the page.
- The Page will default to the “Office” view.
a. To deactivate a computer, choose “deactivate” next to the device that is no longer in use.
b. See “Remaining installs available” for details about the remaining number of licenses available. You are allowed up to 5 active installations.
Got Questions? Contact the MIT Service Desk