Listed below are Top FAQs received by the MIT Service Desk since the OneSpelman launch on September 9th.
>>Which Applications Use OneSpelman credentials?
View guide to OneSpelman Applications
>>How do I ensure my email account matches my OneSpelman password?
- View Synchronizing Your Email Account with OneSpelman (Faculty/Staff Version (PDF)
- View Synchronizing Your Email Account with OneSpelman (Student Version (PDF)
UPDATE ON THE OFFICE COMPUTER MIGRATION TO OneSpelman
- On September 13th, MIT began moving office computers and Spelman laptops to the OneSpelman domain.
- All office computer and Spelman laptops will be updated to Office 2016.
- Due to incompatibility issues with some existing computers, only newly deployed computers will have Windows 10 for PC or El Capitan for MAC. If you would like an Operating System update on your office computer, please submit a request ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the building schedule for the date your computer is scheduled to be migrated. MIT will contact you in advance. MIT Technicians will have official College IDs. Once your computer is migrated, you will log on using your new OneSpelman credentials.
Due to incompatibility issues with some computers no classroom computers will be updated to Windows 10.
MIT Service/Help Desk services are available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Walk-in: Science Center, Room 201
Faculty: For immediate assistance while class is in session, please dial x5400 (404.270.5400), press Option 8
After hours, limited phone support is available:
Sunday-Thursday, 6 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 12 midnight
Saturday 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
STAC (Student Technology Assistance Center), Lower Manley
Monday-Thursday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.